Terms and Conditions - All inclusive Wine and Culinary Tours
All prices are in in Canadian Dollar (CAD), unless otherwise specified.
All prices are per person and based on a double occupancy. Single room supplements are specified in each itinerary.
Included in the price
- All accommodations in handpicked hotels with every effort made to choose the best rated & available in the tour travel areas.
- All breakfasts as well as one main meal per day (lunch or dinner), minimum of 3 courses and 2 glasses of wine.
- All activities, as described in the itinerary, including entrance fees to sites, special arrangement with guided tours of towns or cities of historical/artistic/cultural importance, always with local licensed professional guides.
- Ground transportation from where the tour originates to where it ends, as specified in the itinerary, in a comfortable bus and professional licensed driver.
- All taxes and gratuities
- Antonio, or one of his partners (as specified in each tour), as your friendly guide at your side for the duration of the tour.
- Air fare
- Transfers pre- and post- tour.
- Any item of service or personal nature.
- Travel insurance, cancellation and medical insurance.
Schedule of payments and cancellation policy
- A deposit of CAD$500 per itinerary, per person, reserves your place on the tour.
- Final payment is due no later than 90 days before departure date
- Cancellations made by client before final payment is due are liable to a forfeit of the entire deposit.
- Cancellations made by client between 90 days and 45 days before departure are liable to a further charge of CAD$1500.00 per person.
- Refunds cannot be made to client who either cancels after 45 days prior to departure or elects not to complete the tour for any reason.
- In the event a tour is cancelled, all deposits and other monies paid by the participant will be promptly refunded.
Terms and Conditions
- This tour is under the management of SAVOUR ITALY TRAVEL™, who has made all arrangements for accommodations and services furnished in conjunction with this tour. SAVOUR ITALY TRAVEL and its agents shall be responsible for supplying the services and accommodations offered to the participants as set forth in the tour itinerary except such services and accommodations as cannot be supplied due to delays or other causes beyond the control of SAVOUR ITALY TRAVEL and its agents. The participant waives any claim against SAVOUR ITALY TRAVEL, and its agents, for any damage to or loss of property or injury to or death of persons due to any act or omission of any persons rendering any of the services and accommodation on this tour, or due to any event, happening, misfortune, or occurrence whatsoever.
- The itinerary is as planned and detailed on our web site: www.savouritalytravel.com . However we reserve the right to make adjustments depending upon weather and other constraints, to substitute visits to alternative sites and to arrange accommodation at similar rated properties.
- The prices quoted are based on double occupancy, and if we have less registered participants than intended, we reserve the right to cancel the trip or provide the clients with alternative travel dates. The right is reserved to decline or accept any person as a member of the tour and to require any individual to withdraw from the tour at any time, if the tour leader deems his/her act of conduct is detrimental to or incompatible with the interest, harmony, comfort or well-being of any participant, or results in any penalty to the operators.
- According to the Travel Industry Regulations, SAVOUR ITALY TRAVEL reserves the right to adjust the prices at any time, based on fluctuations of the exchange rate and based on any increase received from hotels, wineries, or other suppliers of services that are part of the tour package. If the deposit has been paid and the increase is in excess of 7%, the client is entitled to cancel the travel arrangements and receive full refund.
- No price increases will be applied to clients who have paid in full.